So here's the news: I will officially be flying out of the Springs at 6 on Saturday morning.  It will be with a sad heart that I'll be leaving, but God has been wonderful and has been giving me a joy and excitement to be going back to Ohio.  Reason: I'll be having surgery and therapy on my ACL.  Not too excited about that, but seeing as I'll have a dear cousin going through the same thing, I think I'll be able to make it.  Besides all that, I get to visit all my kids :D  which, I am uber excited about!  God has already provided a part time job for me, close to home, with flexible hours.  I'm so blessed :)  Anyway, short post, but I need to go wait for my ride to work!

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  - Jeremiah 29:11

Always,
Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts