Today was my third day of work at the thrift store; I am LOVING it!  Already quite a few memories have been made and will forever be treasured.  :)  They trained me on the register, which was a breeze seeing as I've done register for like the past 4 and a half years.  They also decided that I get to take over for one of the girls moving to the Canon City store.  Basically, I'll get to make sure that the money and receipts go to the right people, etc.  I was rather wowed that in the first week I was trained in for that, but I feel it to be a privilege and an honor!  I'm also learning how to tag, hang, and put the clothes on the racks out on the floor. 
       It's been interesting finding to time to just sit still in the craziness that is NHM, but it's a grand craziness, full of our Awesome God and the amazing people that He has placed here.  I live with 8 girls (for now, there will eventually be 3 more girls added to the mix!); and it's like having a ton of sisters!  Every minute is full of some crazy or wonderful conversation, and each one of them is going to teach me something, I just know it.
        Well, that's all for now, folks! 

                                  Kelly

Comments

Popular Posts