I would like to begin my blogging life with a few verses from Isaiah 43, verses 18 and 19.  "Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." I read some of the commentaries on these verses, but I kind of want to make this verse a little bit of my own.  It is so wonderful to know that the old me is forgotten and that my Abba is making a whole new me.  He wants me to know that I am loved and that He will always be right beside me, guiding my heart.  

I have no idea if anyone will even read this blog, but I'll write anyway, since I enjoy it.  So in approximately 19ish days, I will be flying to a new chapter in my life in Colorado.  I have no idea what all God is going to do with me while I'm out there, but I am so excited to be going.  I would so welcome prayers while I'm there!

Comments

Popular Posts